Get the best in eye care and eyewear with Pipe Trades Services MN Vison Center.
Our goal is to help keep you and your eyes heathy through personalized care from our optometrist; she will take the time you need and is a doctor you can trust.
Your eyes say a lot about you, let’s keep them healthy and your vison clear. With the help from our partner VSP, we together invest in the things you value most – the best care at the lowest out of pocket costs.
Hours & Appointment Scheduling:
Call to schedule your appointment at 651-337-5795
Monday – 7am-6pm
Tuesday – 7am-4pm
Wednesday – 9am-6pm
Thursday – 8am-5pm
Friday – 8am-3pm
Explanation of Benefits
- Available ONLY for active members (not retired) and ONLY for the employee/insured member — not dependents.
- Every 12 months
- Safety Eye exam,
- Prescription Lenses
- The Trustees are pleased to announce that effective May 1, 2017 the Pipe Trades Services MN Welfare Plan will provide Vison benefits for all eligible retirees. This includes both pre-Medicare and Medicare retirees.
- The Plan provides coverage for eye exams, frames, lenses and contacts, up to the certain plan limits.
- For the best experience and value we encourage retirees to make an appointment with PTSMN Vison Center in White Bear Lake, however you are free to use any VSP provider. Call the Clinic to schedule an appointment at 651-348-8851.
Top Reason to visit PTSMN Vison Clinic
- Great staff and optometrist that will give you our best eye exam yet!
- No charge retinal image
- 50-60% of the glasses at the Vison Center are fully covered by the PTSMN Welfare Fund. Which means no out of pocket costs for exam or glasses
- Additional discounts on select designer frames
- Contact lens rebates that are exclusive to the Vison Center
- Competitive low contact pricing
- Everyone receives 30-50% off additional pairs of eyeglasses purchased same day
- Kids worry-free glasses: guaranteed for 1 year including breakage, stolen, or lost
- Free 1 year warranty for scratches
- 90 day guarantee if you need to want to change frames, lenses or both. The Vison Center will assist you and make the changes for free